Every time i install eclipse it is a pain trying various methods to add de-compiler plugin to eclipse. This method is always working for me.
In your eclipse, Go to Help -> Install New Software -> Click on Add, Then paste the following update site url in both Name and Location fields
- Selecting the above url from the drop down, displays available plugins from the update site.
- From the list select ‘Java Decompiler Eclipse Plug-in’
- And Click on Next. Accept if you get any notifications meanwhile positively. Note that in the below image Next button is grayed out because for me its already installed.
- Restart eclipse.
- For testing, Open any class file now (Search using short cut Ctrl + T from libraries)
- You should be able to successfully see the de-compiled java code of the class file.
Note: If the de-compiled code is not displayed automatically, on the menu bar, click the small blue icon in the menu.